INTRODUCING

hello welcome to my blog again!

I hope you always happy and healthy!✨

So today i will introduce my self. 

My name is Jasmine Aurora Azzahra, you can call me Jasmine. i was born in Jakarta September 12, 2004. Now i am 18 years old. I live in Jakarta Pusat, Kawi-kawi Sawah. I am the third child of four siblings.

My father is 55 years old, and works in an internet office. My mother is 50 years old and works as a housewife. I have 3 brothers. My first brother is 22 years old, and works in a shop. My second brother is 19 years old, and he is now a student at Institut Pertanian Bogor (IPB) . the last one my little brother is 9 years old, and he is grade 4. 

I really love singing cuz all of my family loves singing too. I like to play badminton and writing poetry too. I really want to be a successful songwriter and poetry writer, and I hope it will come true. I think thats all fact about me. 

Im sorry if my grammar wrong because im not that good in english. I want to say thanks for all of you to read this blog and see you on the next blogg. byeee🖐🏻

Komentar